On 5/29/07, Ketan Patel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> The debug is set to 2. The set up is WAMP where I experience this
> issue. However, just to make sure that this happens on Linux box or
> not, I booted into Linux and it works fine in linux. So I don't know
> if its CakePHP issue or its WAMP configuration issue. Let me know.

Sorry, no experience with WAMP at this end.  I don't know of any
tried-and-true methods of debugging sessions.  There must be other
people from the WAMP crowd on this list who can help you out.

Good to see that debug is set to 2.  First step is to get as much
information as possible. :)

--
Chris Hartjes

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard