[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I made myself a fancy home.thtml and put it in /views/pages/
> home.thtml.  I'm scratching my head trying to figure out what
> controller goes to it.  I tried to use
>
> function home() in pages_controller.php but it didn't work.  Should I
> make a custom controller and use routing to / instead?

I had this same question.  Here is what my pages_controller.php looks
like:

<code>
<?php
class PagesController extends AppController
{
        var $uses = null;

        function display()
        {
                // your code should go here
                $this->render('home');
?>
</code>

Kinda weird that for / it calls display() instead of home() or index().