On May 30, 2007, at 6:18 PM, Chris Hartjes wrote:

> On 5/30/07, Wole <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Bump =)
>>

> Bumping posts is bad etiquette on this list.  If someone had an answer
> and read your message, they would've answered it.

Though I don't personally mind a bump if you make an effort to ease
the work needed to solve your problem. This can be done in a number
of ways:

1. Add more detail. Debug output, schema information, code, etc.
2. Work on it more, and include what you've tried that also did not
work.
3. Offer lots of cash.

But above all, be patient. A bump is akin to the assumption that
you're owed a response.

-- John