You Have 2 chance to accomplish this task
1. You can build fake field in your model afterFind() function
function afterFind( $result ) {
  $result = parent::afterFind( $result );
  foreach( $result as $k => $v ) {
    $result[$k]['Table']['thumb_url'] = 'thumb_' . @$v['Table']['image'];
  }
  return $result;
}

2. You can build your fake field with findAll
$data = $this->Table->findAll(null, "*, CONCAT('thumb_', image) AS
thumb_url");
die(pr($data));

Attention in case  2 the field is not added in the Table array but in array
apart.
See the pr output
HTH