Hi All,

I am tyring to generate a select list in an edit view - all very basic
stuff. I am however getting the wierdes result to my query.

diagnosis_controller
(edit)
 $this->Diagnosis->id = $id;
 $this->data = $this->Diagnosis->read();
 $this->set('conds',$this->Diagnosis->Condition->generateList());

edit view
                <?php foreach($conds as $cond): ?>
                <option value="<?php echo $cond['id'] ?>"><?php echo
$cond['Condition'] ?></option>
                <?php endforeach; ?>
        </select></p>

This returns the id for each condition, but only 1 character of it!. I
turned debug on and in the SQL I can see
SELECT 'Condition'.'id' FROM 'conditions' as 'Condition' WHERE 1=1

Now thats some bizzare SQL!

Any Ideas?