Hi all,
I've setup up a pagination following Andy's great tutorial and it
works perfectly. But when I change the function name from index() to
admin_index(), I rename the layout from index.thtml to
admin_index.thtml and I activate the CAKE_ADMIN routing, AJAX load a
new entire page (with the right rows!) in the "content" div instead of
Does anybody had this problem?
Or, trying to figure out by myself, when does AJAX load an entire page
in the content div?

Many thanks,
Paolo