That would be an awful lot of tables in your database and it seems
like it might lead to some potentially hairy code.  Have you
considered saving the event information as arrays and then saving the
serialized arrays into a single table?  I would think it would be a
lot easier to extract varying properties from out of arrays then
tables with different numbers of fields.