yeah i have that cant understand why this is happenning, i have the
following :

<?php
class UsersController extends AppController
{
        function register()
        {
                if(!empty($this->data))
                {
                        if ($this->User->validates($this->data))
                        {
                                $this->User->save($this-data);
                                $this->flash('Your registration information was
accepted.','/users/
register');
                        }
                        else
                        {
                                $this->validateErrors($this->User);

        function knownusers()
        {
                $this->set('knownusers',$this->User->findAll(null, array('id',
'username', 'first_name','last_name'), 'id DESC'));
?>