It doesn't really matter whether you are working from the Image model
or from the ImageSet model. If you are adding more than one record,
simply loop through the data and add the records.

See: "Saving Related Model Data" in http://manual.cakephp.org/chapter/models

ImageSetController{
   function add(){
      foreach(data[Image] as image){