Alexey Kuimov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> And it works, but if I change `count` to `Vendor`.`count`, I get SQL
> error #1064

Look at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/error-messages-server.html
and see that error 1064 is ER_PARSE_ERROR,
so look at http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/4.1/en/select.html and see
that alias_name cannot be tbl_name.col_name.

Beyond that, it may be better to take SQL problems to some other list.

It may be neater to do the count as its own query and extend the
Vendor's read() method to return it in the place you want it, but I've
not checked that.

Regards,
--
MJ Ray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  www.ttllp.co.uk +44(0)844 4437 237
Webmaster since 1994, programmer, statistician, writer, more.