Hi

We're exploring CakePHP, and I'm stuck on how to describe the
following model relationship. It should be trivial and I'm sure that
I'm missing something, but precisely what eludes me. Can anyone help?

Let's say that we have a model 'Person', and one of the attributes for
Person is "country". The value of country is the primary key into a
table of Countries. $hasOne can express that Person should join on
Countries, but the join is made against Person.id, and I cannot find a
way to express that the field in Person to use for the join is
country.

Checking the archives, floepi posted a tweak back in January to add an
associatedKey attribute for $hasOne to express this notion, but I
wondered whether something like this is now standard in 1.2.

Cheers
Nick