1. How do you 'escapeTitle' with the 1.2 Paginator Helper? I have the
following:

<?php echo $paginator->prev($html->image("icons/
resultset_previous.png", Array('height'=>16)), null, null,
array('class'=>'button'));?>

It was pretty straightforward in the 1.1 helper, but I'm not sure if
it's possible here.

---

2. Is there a way to do the "Results per page" links as in the 1.1
pagination helper?

Before you could do this: <?=$pagination->resultsPerPage(NULL, ' ')?>

What's the new way to do this?

Thanks in advance!