Hi everyone.

I'm towards the end of finishing up a blog-type project using
CakePHP.  My question has to do with "element blocks".  I'm not sure
what they are called, but for example, on many websites there are
often side boxes that have different information in them.  For example
a login box, or a user information box, etc.

What is the best way to set up something like this in CakePHP?

I've tried making each block I want to use an "element" but... I
really want this to be modular.  So what do I do with the controller
data I need to pass to each element?

Any help, pointers would really help.  I've searched around this
mailing list but I can't find what I'm looking for yet.

Andy