Thanks for your response Francky061,
- By regenerate the query do you mean re-post the form data ? (yes the
form is still displayed when the results are shown, to allow further
filtering)
- Prefer to avoid cache storing for the results, as for the session
storing method I still don't how to do so, though I already have my
data to be displayed in an array.
- As for the bakery I successfully managed to do both kinds of pdf
printing tutorials Fpdf and the R&oS, which showed me how to print the
fixed data (like letterhead and , company info etc. etc. is also what
I've been calling static data) All went fine , I just preferred to use
the Fpdf method for simplicity, I just can't seem to send the array
variable which I'm showing the user as results to the index.Pdf.thtml
file.

- to print static data in Fpdf I'm using this method in a view called
indexPdf.php
$fpdf->Cell(50,5,'Ricevuta Fiscale N° ','LTR',2,'R',1);
$fpdf->Cell(50,5,'Data ','LR',2,'R',1);
$fpdf->Cell(50,5,'N° Tessera SOCIO ','LR',2,'R',1);
$fpdf->Cell(50,5,'Spett. Le. ','LR',2,'R',1);
// these are all working fine PS: the printed text is in Italian as I
write to you from italy :)

- while a variable $nome_cercato comes back as an array to the view
file called index.thtml has all the required data i need to print.
heres where I get stumped !

I thought of passing the var this way
$html->link($html->image('pdf.png').'PDF','/members/indexPdf/'.$this->
$nome_cercato,null,null,false);
but i got no results ($nome_cercato does show correctly I verified
this with debug($nome cercato) and could see the Array nicely, also
the forms results show up correctly)

Thanks for your time.
Aniston.