Hi Jonathan...

I've made a Linux Shell Script using sed which replaces HTML in the
page's bottom lines to a Javascript which runs the comment system...

Thus, when a new release of the manual is shipped, I just have to
download it, run the script and upload the new version...

Now the remarks, I think I will insert a version tag on them... So
when, the Manual version changes, people will know to which version
the remark would refer to.

Anyway... There will always be a work of cleaning up the flames, the
useless comments or too old to make sense anymore...

www.cakemanual.org, perhaps? LOL

Uldérico