Hi Larry.

Thanks for your reply..

I originally had the code you mentioned, which caused the error. I
then tried a few options. I thought I had set it back to how you had.
Changing it to the following code still gives the error.

var $validate = array('email' => VALID_EMAIL);

Notice: Use of undefined constant VALID_EMAIL - assumed 'VALID_EMAIL'
in /var/www/html/live/cake/dispatcher.php on line 157

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers
already sent (output started at /var/www/html/live/cake/dispatcher.php:
157) in /var/www/html/live/cake/libs/session.php on line 154

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at /var/www/html/live/cake/dispatcher.php:157) in /var/
www/html/live/cake/libs/session.php on line 155