Cake URLs map to controller actions. So if you have a model 'User', you will likely have a controller 'UsersController', which will likely have action methods along the lines of 'add', 'view', 'edit', and 'delete'.

The URLs would then be:

/users/add
/users/view
/users/edit
/users/delete

Be sure to read the manual and follow the blog tutorial. Pretty much what you need to know is laid out in there even if it doesn't seem so at first.

Tutla wrote:
I am very much newer in respect to cakePHP. I install it in my local
maching using apache sever and also configure the database. the home
page of cake it showing ok that database connetion is okey. but after
creating an application supose users registration i donot get any view
in the browser when give the specified url as says in the manal like
http://localhost/users/ somthing like this.
So any can help me on this matter. what is actual procedure to create
the application and viewing it in browse.

thanks
Somenath