On Jun 19, 12:39 am, Geoff Ford <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Thanks AD, I'll be integrating 1897 and 2526 into my install. It lloks
> like they will solve my problems.
>
> I will still need to look into the behaviours issue though I think.
> It would be really great if these would work as expected.

I get the feeling that it will be a short lived problem.

If you are impatient ( :) ), you might manage to get what you want if
you put a call to this method in your plugin somewhere (e.g. in the
plugin app model file, outside the class).
https://trac.cakephp.org/browser/branches/1.2.x.x/cake/libs/configure.php?rev=5132#L419

You would normally just define the $behaviorPaths var in your
bootstrap (__loadBootstrap in that file would pick up your definition
and add it), but unless you scan and add all plugins model behavior
folders (overhead) or make an assumption from the url and include a
plugin, that's too early.

hth,

AD