Hey pluriels,

well, I think that it would be fair to let the original "bakers" of
the above code write a tutorial on the Bakery. I'll ask them about it.

About Symfony, CAkePHP and other frameworks: I think that every
framework has its pros and cons.
the trick is to use the right framework for the right purpose,
according to your understanding of the framework itself.

For example in the beginning it wasn't clear to me how to use the
CakePHP CLI from the docs.
But once I discovered how to bake my Models/Controllers/Views fast...
it's just a pleasure with CAKEPHP.

With regard to the CLI for those like me that didn't discover this
functionality (following commands for CAKE 1.2):

1) open your command line stuff (DOS command line in windows)
2) cd to_your_cake_project_folder/cake/console
3) once you are in that directory type: "cake bake"