Hi, everyone!

I've been contacted by Mr. Woodworth, President for Cake Software
Foundation.

I seems I misused Cake's Intellectual Property. I play by the rules,
and therefore, I had to shutdown the free-to-comment version of the
manual.

I managed to talk to Mr. Woodworth and we are on talks to see whether
this initiative might be used for benefit for Cake Software Foundation
and its community of developers.

Until then, I can only add I am sorry.

Dérico Filho