Hello,

I have a HABTM association between 'movies' and 'genres'. All works
fine 'n stuff.
Now I want a list of movies by a specific genre, on which I do $this-
>Genre->find("name = '".$name."'"). So far so good.
But since there will be thousands, possibly a couple tenthousand
movies in the database, I really do not want ALL the movies. Using
offset, page to grab a bit each time.
Now is the question, HOW?

Since the 'movies' table doesn't contain the genre_id I want to filter
on, how can I do a find on movies on a certain genre. As far as I can
see, I can't. Not without writing manual queries. Or am I wrong here?

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Dax.