This file is no longer relevant and is there primarily for backwards
compatibility.  See this post for sharing JS and CSS assets across
multiple applications:
http://joelmoss.info/switchboard/blog/2142:Whats_new_in_CakePHP_Asset_Sharing

All you really have to do is drop the files into vendors/js and as
long as files with the same names do not exist in webroot/js, they
will be loaded automatically.  Nothing more to it.