Thanks for the update John. I look forward to seeing the 1.2 manual
when it is released.

I am pretty new to CakePHP and am developing my app on the 1.2.x.x
code base. To date there has not been a single problem that I could
not overcome by browsing this group, the api, or the Bakery. I
encourage folks who are stuck on something to ask questions. We all
benefit from the answers. The CakePHP community as a whole is a
walking, talking, manual :)

Cheers,
Billy