Hello,

Sorry is this has been asked somewhere but I didn't see it.  I have
baked the application.

1. The layout/default that changes the layout of my app is located in
cake/cake/libs/views/layouts/default.ctp

Is that correct? What should I change so that the layout is done from
the regular app folder.

My MVC works fine.  When I test ou the application, on the view
screens I get the db query in a table.  Does anyone know where that
came from? How would I get that off?

thanks for your help
Amy