I use Drake, which is a cousin of Jake (for Drupal). The way Drake works
is that it's a module that installs in Drupal. You then configure Drake
to point to the Cake applications. Those Cake applications then run
seamlessly within the CMS. I would assume Jake works similarly.

--
Joshua Benner
http://bennerweb.com