Hi everyone,

Just a quick question to see if someone's come across this issue
before.

I'm using an $ajax->link to fill in the contents of a DIV in my
application.  This DIV has a link to an external javascript file
(which renders a CAPTCHA).  It works fine in my non-Ajax tests but
when I actually render the Ajax DIV it doesn't display.

I assume this is because the Javascript engine does the innerHTML to
fill the DIV and won't continue to parse the external JS within?

Perhaps an iframe?

Anyone come across this before?

Thanks!
Wilson