Sure!  I keep the article private for my reference on area that I
struggle before.

putting webroot in htdocs would be an option but I am trying to look
at from the point of ease of distribution my app.  The current Cake
distro setup is nice for people that develop Cake app for not so good
for ease of distributing their work to people that has no clue about
Cake.

My intend audiences are creating content not the people that might
developing Cake app.  That is why I am spending so much in Cake
configuration.