On 6/29/07, chanh.ong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Do you have a specific suggestion on how to solve the problem?

Yeah:

1) read the manual
2) stop messing with the framework by moving files around

CakePHP is a framework.  It has rules.  If you don't follow the rules,
then nothing will work.  What I see is someone fiddling around with
how the framework expects things to be organized and then complaining
when it won't work.  Just what I see, don't know if others share that
same opinion.

I'm sorry that you have been unable to get things working despite
there being lots of resources either on the web, on the CakePHP
website itself, or by searching this google group.   I have never
experienced the problems you have run into while putting together a
CakePHP application, so I have no point of reference other than to say
I followed the manual and used the suggested layouts.

--
Chris Hartjes
Senior Developer

My motto for 2007:  "Just build it, damnit!"

@TheBallpark - http://www.littlehart.net/attheballpark
@TheKeyboard - http://www.littlehart.net/atthekeyboard