I have the following beforefilter, to make sure some queries have the
additional condition "WHERE sitename = 'x'".

function beforeFind(&$queryData) {

        if ($this->hasField('siteindex') && !in_array('siteindex',
array_keys($queryData)) && !in_array($this->name . '.siteindex',
array_keys($queryData))) {
                $queryData['conditions'][$this->name . '.siteindex'] =
Configure::read('siteid');
        }

        return $queryData;

        }

The beforefilter looks okay to me, but in some cases queries turn out
like this:

...WHERE 1HERE layerid = '2' AND siteindex = '1' ORDER BY `order_id`
ASC, `id` ASC;

(look at the 1HERE part)

And thus I get mysql errors.

What am I doing wrong?