Hi!
     I searched the group for my problem but in vain.  Sorry if this
is redundant.
I have created a search form having 4 fields to be filled up.  I would
like to base my search only on fields that have been filled up.With my
current findall() Im not able to do so.
How do I build the array string based on filled up fields?
I have assigned a buildsearch value i.e if the field is entered = 1
else = 0.In regular PHP i can create a buildsearchstring function but
with cake Im unable to figure out how to do so.

This is my findall()

$this->set('results', $this->Equipment-
>findAll(array('Equipment.owner'=>$conditions['Equipment']
['owner'],'Equipment.incharge'=>$conditions['Equipment']
['incharge'],'Equipment.eqno'=>$conditions['Equipment']
['eqno'],'Equipment.type'=>$conditions['Equipment']
['type']),'',"Equipment.owner ASC",'','',0));

Hoping for some help!
Thanks!
Kashyap