I've got MigrateTask v 3.2 from
http://cakeforge.org/snippet/download.php?type=snippet&id=326,
and Spyc 0.2.5 installed into my app/vendors folder, but I'm getting
some errors when `cake migrate` trys to follow the directions in my
YAML files.

Error: _doQuery: [Error message: Could not execute statement]
[Last executed query: UPDATE `schema_info` SET version=version+1]
[Native code: 1]
[Native message: unrecognized token: "`"]

It seems to admit that it didn't execute the sql statement, but then
claims it did? I'm not really sure what that means but... This seems
to be causing my "Current schema version" to remain set to 0.

Any guidance appreciated, rxKaffee