Hi there,

I built an application locally and it works perfectly fine. Now...I
uploaded everything to my server and built the database. Everything
worked. Until I added categories, sub-categories and then items to
these categories. The application simply dies out. By commenting out
the findAll and findAllThreaded methods in my controller, the script
runs, so I'm thinking that there has to be something wrong with my
model associations. I specifically think there is something wrong with
my Category model and it's associations. See my models below.

This is my Category model :

<?php

class Category extends AppModel {
        //model name
        var $name = "Category";

        //hasMany assocation
        var $hasMany = array(
                'Item'          =>      array(
                        'className'             =>              'Item',
                        'foreignKey'    =>              'category_id',
                        'dependent'             =>              true
                ),
                'Category'      =>      array(
                        'className'             =>              'Category',
                        'foreignKey'    =>              'parent_id',
                        'dependent'             =>              true
                )
        );
}

?>

...and here is my Item model.

<?php

class Item extends AppModel {
        //model name
        var $name = "Item";

        //to which model does it belong?
        var $belongsTo = array(
                'Category'              =>      array(
                        'className'             =>      'Category',
                        'foreignKey'    =>      'category_id',
                ),
                'User'                  =>      array(
                        'className'             =>      'User',
                        'foreignKey'    =>      'user_id',
                )
        );
}

?>

If someone can help me figure out why this script is dying out, it
would be greatly appreciated. It works locally without any problems,
so there has to be some type of difference in configuration between my
web servers.

Also...
I'm not sure where to find the error logs, etc...
I checked in tmp/logs/error.log and tmp/logs/debug.log but I don't see
anything.

Please help me! Greatly appreciated!