Hiya,

Could anyone point me in the right direction for a way to validate a
single form based on the rules set in different models?

Basically, my form registers a user (User model) and uploads a photo
(Photo) model.  It's rendered and saved in the users_controller.php so
all fields defined in the User model are validated correctly.  But the
fields from the Photo model aren't validated.

Many thanks!
Wilson