Have you checked your php.ini file?  You need to make sure that the
Max file size for uploads is high enough for your files.  The default
is 2mb, so your mp3s are probably bigger than this.  There is actually
no error checking for this, so it may create a db entry even if the
file does not upload due to being to big.

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.tooum.net

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private