Hi all,

I'm new to CakePHP (and MVC in general). And so far I'm very happy
wiht it.

I've just followed the blog tutorial and I've combined it with the
simple authentification example from the manual. It works well so far,
but...

I would like to know if there is a (simple) way to redirect the user
to the requested page (instead of a default hard-coded URL). I hope
you see what I mean.

The original code reads:

<?php
class AppController extends Controller
{
    function checkSession()
    {
        // If the session info hasn't been set...
        if (!$this->Session->check('User'))
        {
            // Force the user to login
            $this->redirect('/users/login');
            exit();
?>

Any idea how I can "store" the URL of the requested page and pass it
to the redirect() method?

Thanks in advance,

-- Vincent