Hopfully with the uptake of linux desktops such as Ubuntu and Fedora
core, people will become more comfortable with php5, and managing
their own servers (such as LVM's which are so cheap these days), which
should help drive adoption of PHP5, and possibly 6.

It's only through enough voices shouting through the trees that both
hosting companies and developers alike will make the switch.

--
Tane Piper
http://digitalspaghetti.tooum.net

This email is: [ ] blogable [ x ] ask first [ ] private