after debugging the session object, it outputted the following array:

SessionComponent Object
(
    [__active] => 1
    [valid] => 1
    [error] =>
    [_userAgent] => 15988584ca32783087cd2ffdbb6ba45b
    [path] => /som/
    [lastError] =>
    [security] => high
    [time] => 1184469726
    [sessionTime] => 1184470926
    [watchKeys] => Array
        (
        )

    [_log] =>
    [host] => *************
    [cookieLifeTime] => 0
    [base] => /som
    [webroot] => /som/
    [here] => /som/shopping_carts/show/
    [params] => Array
        (
            [pass] => Array
                (
                )

            [controller] => shopping_carts
            [action] => show
            [url] => Array
                (
                    [url] => shopping_carts/show/
                )

            [bare] => 0
            [webservices] =>
            [plugin] =>
        )

    [action] => show
    [data] =>
    [plugin] =>
)

so my question now is though, how do i get [_userAgent] =>
15988584ca32783087cd2ffdbb6ba45b to a variable from this?