I need to have a  common function which checks the access permission
of a visitor before loading a page in a site.The page call would be
proceeded only if this access check function return true.If I write
this function as a part of controller,I found that ,it is only
possible to get the view of that action not the return value (which
should be true of false) ,if we use 'requestAction' to call this
function.Could any one suggest an easy solution for this ?