Try the following in your view rather than $ajax->submit("Submit",
$options); :

// create a normal options array and then add the following
$options['with'] = 'Form.serialize(Event.element(event).form)';
$options['onclick'] = "return false;";
$options['id'] = 'submit' . intval(rand());

$form->submitImage('img_filename', $options)
            . $javascript->event('"' . $htmlOptions['id'] . '"',
'click', $ajax->remoteFunction($options));

Just ripped most of it from the AjaxHelper::submit().

BTW I have not tested this.

Geoff
--
http://lemoncake.wordpress.com