Hello,

Been playing with integrating the 1.2 Auth & Acl components into an
ongoing project. I've encountered an error in the component when it
calls the private _normalizeUrl method when running in DEBUG modes.
This does not appear to popup when in a DEBUG of "0". However, it does
dump the entire system on an Auth redirect.

Looked for some keywords, and didn't find anything on this so far:

Warning (2): stristr() [function.stristr]: Empty delimiter. [CORE\cake
\libs\controller\components\auth.php, line 777]

Note, I have been trying to backtrace this issue through the core, so
I am not 100% sure the line number is correct. The impacted line in
the method is as follows:

                if(stristr($url, $paths['base'])) {

My $paths['base'] is an empty string, so I am thinking this may be an
implementation issue on my part, but thought I would bring it up
anyhow. By adding the following, it will cruise along fine with no
problems:

                if(!empty($paths['base']) && stristr($url, $paths['base'])) {

I tried to backtrace the $paths array, and got as far as the
Dispatcher before I abandoned the hunt. If this is a bug, its probably
not very critical, as it only happens in debug modes.

Thanks much,
Fred Hirsch