I have a complex model that works OK using the default Cake HTBM
relationship, but now I have to enhance some areas of my application
that means I have to use a custom delete for a specific HTBM relation,
so I specify in the model:

var $hasAndBelongsToMany = array(
'Category' => array('className'    => 'Category',
'finderQuery' => 'SELECT ...',
'deleteQuery' => 'DELETE ....'  // the actual delete
));

The finder query is called as spected, but the deleteQuery is not!
Is it related to the way _deleteMulti works? There I can see that my
deleteQuery will be never called or am I missing something?

Thanks for your help!

Ismael

PS: Using cake 1.1.16, PHP5