All of the workflow issues are DOMAIN SPECIFIC PROBLEMS and should *
NOT * be in the framework. If you need a workflow solution you could
use CakePHP to * MAKE * one that did exactly what you needed - or even
better make a general workflow solution and release it as a Behavior /
Component / App_Controller / Plugin whatever to the Bakery.