keymaster ha escrito:
> It goes without saying that you have a natural alpha/beta whitebox
> testing community of developers here. ... :-)
>
> Welcome to the community.

Hello everyone, My name is Andrés Felipe Vargas aka "andphe",
translation team leader of Mambo Foundation, I lead the i18n efforts
for mambo, I'm very exicted to begin with this huge challenge, so
let's fun... Thanks for the warm wellcome....

Your feedback, comments and feature request are wellcomed too...