I've been reading up about drake, looks good. But im wondering if
there is a way to get login information from drupal in a secure way,
you mentioned on March 8, 2007 2:30 pm that you might be adding "new
Drake callables so you can get information such as: current user log
in, etc.".

Has this happened?

Many thanks,

Alex