well i tried doing that earlier on and then had to take off everything
coz it wasnt well structured. i would like to at least get the
associations sorted before baking. so the problem remaining is that of
creating the task list

>I would like the task listing to be displayed
>when a user is viewed, because every user has a number of tasks in one
>or more module to perform, so the idea is to have a task list.

also i thought maybe someone more experienced in cake would not take
long to recognize whether my associations made sense or not and just
give me an indication on whether im on the right track or not.

thanks