Hello,

I'm struggling with my views. I can't seem to find the proper way to
reuse view code so what i am doing now is a very nasty:

<?php require_once(VIEWS .$this->viewPath.'/set_setting.ctp'); ?>

I am guessing that this is not the intended way to do It but i can't
seem to figure out how i am supposed to resuse my views.

The thing is, I got a the controller action -> "user_settings/
mySettings'. The view "my_settings.ctp", contains several ajax forms,
each with different actions ('setSetting', 'changePassword',
'setInformation' etc.).

These actions need a view to display the form after perform the user
submission of data and reload the form properly afterwards.
So If i don't do the above include of my forms i would be forces to
have the code in both my_settings.ctp and in each individual action
view.

Does anybody have a better solution than the above require/include?

regards,
Simon