I'm trying to make a behavior for my site, but I can not make it work.
I'm using cakePHP 1.2 This is what I have so far:

Model:
// apple.php
<?php
class Apple extends AppModel {

        var $name = 'Apple';
        var $actAs = array('A');

... etc ...

Behavior
// a.php

<?php

class ABehavior extends ModelBehavior {

        function setup(&$model, $config = array ()) {
                $this->settings[$model->name] = $settings;
        }

        function test(&$model) {
                return "test";

?>

And in the controller, where I added the model, in a function:

print $this->Apple->test();

If I have debugging on, I get an error with one query with output
'test'. What is the thing I'm doing wrong?

Greetz,

Bob