I'm using 1.2 and I'm wondering how to fix a minor issue I have. I
have a form with a date field and after the input box I'm displaying a
calendar image that when clicked displays a date picker. This all
works, but if I leave the field blank and hit submit I get the "This
field cannot be left blank" message, which the DIV the message is in
pushes the calendar image down to the next line. In searching this
group I couldn't find any options to have the calendar image stay in
place when there's an error message. How are people getting around
this?

Here's most of my view:

<?php echo $form->create(array('action'=>'create','name'=>'form')); ?>
                        <fieldset>
                                <dl>

                                        <dt><label>Project Start
php echo $form->input('Project.proj_start',
array('div'=>false,'id'=>'ProjectProjStart','label'=>false,'size'=>15,'type'=>'text'));
 ?
><?php echo $form-
>submitImage('calendar.gif',array('id'=>'projstartdt')); ?> (mm/dd/
yy)</dd>
                                </dl>
                        </fieldset>
                </form>