I setup the Auth component, and it's working great for the validation
stage.
If no session is found, it redirects to /admin/login/ just as it
should.

$this->Auth->userModel = 'AdminUser';
$this->Auth->loginAction='/' .CAKE_ADMIN .'/login/';

After I get validated (Goes to Users controller and Login method) ->
It redirects to the last page (as it should).

Then, after the beforeFilter it sends me BACK to the Auth component ->
Even though it is validated and there's a session!

Here's a part of my session [trimmed]:
array(4) {
  ["AdminUser"]=>
  array(2) {
    ["id"]=>
    string(1) "1"
    ["username"]=>
    string(5) "yossi"
  }
  ["Auth"]=>
  array(1) {
    ["redirect"]=>
    string(13) "admin/images/"

How come the controller keeps redirecting me to the Auth component? Am
I doing something wrong/missing something?
* Using lastest Cake 1.2 Release

thanks,
yossi