Hi,

      I was wondering if bakery.cakephp.org is really having some problems,
or is it something wrong with my browser. for example:
- I cannot create my profile there (it says action profile/add doesn't
exist)
- In the morning, I couldn't login through Fire Fox, when I tried IE, it let
me in...
- I tried to create an article, and it shows submitted date as Dec 31, 1969.

any ideas?

Regards,
MI

- Programming can be fun, so can be cryptography, however they should not be
combined ...